Navigator
Online Users

In total there are 6 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:12 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Recent Topics
Mp3 player

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Site Statistics

Total members 4259

Total posts 60161
Total topics 11354

Our newest member Shantanu patil

Search

My Precihole PCP ACHILLES

Discuss about Air Rifles & Air Pistols.

Re: My Precihole PCP ACHILLES

PostAuthor: ralstonraz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:57 am

Hey,

This is an excellent review.

Appreciate it.

The FX mag pellet inconsistency is due to the excess spring tension that the mag has to help the auto indexing while reloading. A work around it is to take the magazine apart via the tiny 2 mm (i think) hex bolt and reduce the spring tension. Careful while taking it apart - you can have the spring flying around.

It is an easy fix. Your groups will tighten :)

Happy Plinking.

Cheerz
Raz
smilies_002
ralstonraz
Cal .22
Cal .22

My Guns: 177 MROD
City: Mumbai

PostAuthor: GNV » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:04 pm

smilies_001
GNV
Cal .22
Cal .22

My Guns: PH ORION, AARMR, SDB Apache, GenNex, PX-100 PCP, FX Impact
City: Tadepalligudem - 534101

PostAuthor: sanjip pal » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:28 pm

How are you pumping air in your new PX? From a hand pump? It seems hand pump costs around 23k!!! Is there any other way to load air into it?
smilies_007
sanjip pal
Cal .22
Cal .22

My Guns: NA
City: kolkata

PostAuthor: GNV » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:44 pm

I have a Hill Pump Mk-4 hand pump and also a Chinese Air Compressor imported from aliexpress. I am using the compressor mostly. The compressor costs 28K including customs duty and shipping.
smilies_001
GNV
Cal .22
Cal .22

PostAuthor: satvender » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:12 am

GNVji please post you honest review after so many days using px100, as there is a rumor that pcp failed as they tend to leak air.I think there is no other person whom I can ask this quieten.
and how is your air compressor doing,Is it worth adding 1 to collection. :focus:

satvender
Cal .22
Cal .22

My Guns: Air guns
City: HYDERABAD

PostAuthor: GNV » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:17 pm

I have been using the PX-100 from AUG 2017 and The Yong Heng compressor from a little later. My PX-100 Achilles crossed 10 K pellets mark months ago and still shooting with same accuracy. Only I had to change the air cylinder O rings during the last month. Hammer Spring quality is not unto mark and I had to change it several times to maintain power. New replacement spring costs 38/- per piece from PH Sports online shop. Yong Heng compressor from aliexpress is also working great. Now I have one 6.8 lt and one 3 lt Carbon Fiber composite SCBA tanks rated for 300 BAR working pressure and have no problems filling them with the compressor. PX-100 Achilles is unbeatable at that price and matches or betters any other PCP upto 50 yrds at 15 ft-lbs ME. Yong Heng compressor is great for personal use.

GNV
smilies_001
GNV
Cal .22
Cal .22

PostAuthor: Veerbhadra » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:38 pm

satvender wrote:GNVji please post you honest review after so many days using px100, as there is a rumor that pcp failed as they tend to leak air.I think there is no other person whom I can ask this quieten.
and how is your air compressor doing,Is it worth adding 1 to collection. :focus:

Without confusing u more I would say go for it with eyes closed we have put it under tremendous use and it is still doing great.

Leaking a Pcp is a mandatory process which bound to happen after some time.Dont be afraid it also gives u chance to know Ur gun better.
Regards
Veerbhadra
smilies_007
Veerbhadra
Cal .375
Cal .375

My Guns: Gov. Took all of them
City: Patna

PostAuthor: ai » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:52 am

Long time since you posted, Veerbhadra. Well said. My PCP recently developed a leak from the fill inlet valve, and I developed that sinking heart feeling as I had no idea on what to do. I contacted the manufacturer and got vague inputs. So I opened the inlet valve and found the worn out O ring. When I sent the pics and details to the manufacturer, he provided me an incorrect size. After procuring the incorrect size O ring, I took the worn O ring to the O ring manufacturer (in Chandigarh), measured it, and got a few O rings of roughly the same size. I fitted the O ring myself, and sorted the issue. This is the first time after owning several PCPs that I did any repair myself. It's easier that it seems at first.

So go ahead and get the Precihole. Minor issue can be sorted by oneself if anything wears out. For major issues, help and spares is at hand within India.
ai
Cal .600 NE
Cal .600 NE

My Guns: .177 Brocock Contour S6 + Leupold VX2 3-9x33 EFR fine duplex reticle
City: Chandigarh

PostAuthor: satvender » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:16 am

Thankyou somuch GNV ji for the honest and detailed reply , I really like this PCP. Thanks veerbadhra ji for your valuable suggestion too, I own this PCP since 2017 though don't get much time to play with it.
I just wanted to clear the rumor ,and GNV ji is the person I know with immense knowledge and experience with this gun as he already said he crossed 10k shots :2guns:

satvender
Cal .22
Cal .22

My Guns: Air guns
City: HYDERABAD

PostAuthor: Veerbhadra » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:42 am

Now I am seeing complete build kit for sale on precihole website also no need to roam here and there.

That's my point servicing ur gun makes u more confident.

Regards
Veerbhadra
smilies_007
Veerbhadra
Cal .375
Cal .375

My Guns: Gov. Took all of them
City: Patna

Previous

Return to Air Guns