Navigator
Online Users

In total there are 25 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:12 am

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 23 guests based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Mp3 player

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Site Statistics

Total members 4153

Total posts 59810
Total topics 11262

Our newest member PSSodhi959

Search

Site usage tips

Discuss about rifle shooting from .22 to big bore shooting.

Site usage tips

PostAuthor: gungeek » Wed May 30, 2007 4:12 am

* The posts that you write speak volumes about you! Remember this is the internet, a VERY public forum and search engines will trawl the site and find things that YOU have written.

* Create a concise meaningful topic name that adequately summarizes your topic. For example: "What is the best method for fitting a scope on the rifle ?" rather than "I need help!". Also, provide details in your comment or question to increase the likelihood of starting a discussion.

* Search the forums before you post your topic. Your question or comment may have already been discussed, answered, or resolved.

* Refrain from using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, excessive question marks (?) or exclamation points (!) in your subject or content.

* Be patient. All the participants of this forum are using the forum and participating in discussions on their own time.

* Choose the forum that your question or post best fits in, and place it there and only there. We also reserve the right to move posts to other forums and delete duplicates. It is simply not acceptable to post your question more than once, or to post it in more than one forum.

* Cross-posting the same question in more than one forum will cause confusion and most likely reduce the chance of a reply. Try and put the topic in the correct forum, you will get far more relevant replies this way.

* Give feedback. If someone helps you by answering your question, try to add a follow-up response letting them know if it worked or not.

* Help others. The forum is a community, and works best when people share information.

* Misuse of HTML Code - Over-use or mis-use of HTML Code may be held as an offence at moderators' discretion. This would include particularly annoying, large, flashing, or otherwise unnecessary over-use of such special features.

* Please don't post 2 posts right in a row in the same thread...if you feel you must do this please combine your posts (edit the first post and add the new material).

Please keep in mind that the moderators and administrators primary job on this forum is to keep the forum organized and operating. We have no intention of telling members what to post or how to do it, beyond the above guidelines. We want you to have the broadest possible latitude so that you will feel free to participate in any manner you like, and to enjoy our forum to the fullest.

You should also understand that you can, and will, be banned from these forums for actions which the administrators or moderators determine deserves such a penalty. Such a ban can be for a short period of time, or could even be permanent. Such moderator action is not debatable. Debating such actions could lead to a longer ban, or worse!

* RESPECT the Forum Moderators and Administrator.

These clear guidelines have been put in place in order to keep the forum an enjoyable place to be - We aim to make this site fun and informative for all, and with members co-operation, we will continue to prosper.
gungeek
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Guns: Blaser F3, Perazzi MX8, Browning 525, Brno ZKK600, Brno .22lr, S&W Revolver
City: Allahabad

Re: Site usage tips

PostAuthor: coolaman » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi can anyone tell me how to contact the administrator or the modrators...any email or pm
coolaman
Cal .22
Cal .22

My Guns: Keppeler .308, CZ .25, Perazzi Mx2008SR.12G
City: NCR

PostAuthor: gungeek » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:41 pm

info @ thegungeek .com
Site Admin

Think before you print - save a tree today. Please consider the environmental effect of unnecessary paper usage before printing an email.
gungeek
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Guns: Blaser F3, Perazzi MX8, Browning 525, Brno ZKK600, Brno .22lr, S&W Revolver

PostAuthor: Uv » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi Mod,
Does all post goes through mod i.e. does not get posted till approved by Mod. , is it for all or new members only?
smilies_008
Uv
Cal .223
Cal .223

My Guns: Airgun
City: Mumbai

PostAuthor: BB » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:05 am

Uv wrote:Hi Mod,
Does all post goes through mod i.e. does not get posted till approved by Mod. , is it for all or new members only?

Yes.. i.e. until you complete your first 15 post. :wink:
“It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it”
BB
Cal .600 NE
Cal .600 NE

My Guns: ☺"Afraid of them"☺
City: India

PostAuthor: Uv » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:36 am

b.baracho wrote:

Hi Mod,
Thanks for reply , I had this thought... if any one wants to communicate with another member without completing 15 post.. there is workaround. it is like this if seller post photo using link to picasa or any such service and another user has gmail account or any other that service account then that user can log in to his account and post comment and communicate with seller. :whistle:
Now don't' get me wrong I am not going to break any rules here or encourage anyone to do so but showing you it can be done.
smilies_008
Uv
Cal .223
Cal .223

PostAuthor: BB » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:05 am

Uv wrote:
b.baracho wrote:

Hi Mod,
Thanks for reply , I had this thought... if any one wants to communicate with another member without completing 15 post.. there is workaround. it is like this if seller post photo using link to picasa or any such service and another user has gmail account or any other that service account then that user can log in to his account and post comment and communicate with seller. :whistle:
Now don't' get me wrong I am not going to break any rules here or encourage anyone to do so but showing you it can be done.

Why chase your chicken around the bush when you can just call out to her …. :headslap:
How much effort and time does it take just to complete your 15 posts…. :giveup:
“It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it”
BB
Cal .600 NE
Cal .600 NE

PostAuthor: Uv » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:22 am

:iagree: completely agree with you Mod, It was just thought and I mentioned it. you see I am doing it proper way, already half way to 15 posts. well I am off with this. I won't bother you any more on this.:giveup:
excuse me if I had irritated you :oops:
smilies_008
Uv
Cal .223
Cal .223

PostAuthor: BB » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 am

hope to see you more active on the forum Brother...all the best :D
BB
Cal .600 NE
Cal .600 NE

PostAuthor: Saifullah » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:14 am

Admin and mods,

I would like you to look after the chapter,

Geeks selling Arms in our forum, Example a rifle,should mention the particulars like

1.Length of the barrel
2.Length of the Stock
3.Length of pull (trigger)
4.Serial number of the Gun

Most of the problems will get solved,as I think.
Saifullah
Charles Lancaster 20 Bore SxS
H &H 12 bore SxS
Beretta O/U Jubilee Double trigger 12 bore
275 H&H bolt action
Remington 700 BDL 7mm Rem Mag
Saifullah
Cal .223
Cal .223

My Guns: 7mm Rem Mag
City: Madras

PostAuthor: tgt shooter » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 am

How I wish all the post have edit/delete button .
We do make mistake sometimes.

Regards

tgt shooter
Cal .275
Cal .275

My Guns: 12 bore dbbl
City: india

PostAuthor: Uv » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:28 pm

tgt shooter wrote:How I wish all the post have edit/delete button .
We do make mistake sometimes.

Regards

:iagree:
smilies_008
Uv
Cal .223
Cal .223

PostAuthor: gungeek » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 am

You have 30 minutes time to edit or delete your post. After that only moderators can edit it.
Site Admin

Think before you print - save a tree today. Please consider the environmental effect of unnecessary paper usage before printing an email.
gungeek
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Happy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 pm

:party-smiley: Good Move Sir.
Happy
Cal .600 NE
Cal .600 NE

My Guns: .32 pistol, 12 bore sxs
City: Pune

PostAuthor: ballu » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Not able to understand what is this orange,black, blue a day green colors which are used to display the names.
smilies_010
ballu
Cal .223
Cal .223

My Guns: .22 rifle, .32 pistol and DBBL gun
City: Delhi

Next

Return to Rifle Shooting