kiehberg.in

Navigator
Online Users

In total there are 8 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:12 am

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Recent Topics
Mp3 player

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Site Statistics

Total members 4032

Total posts 59354
Total topics 11181

Our newest member kdbanan

Search

suggestion

Discuss about Rifles, Double Rifles & Big Bore Rifles.

suggestion

PostAuthor: Titus Davidson » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:47 pm

hai guys i need to buy a spring piston gun...and my option is Diana airking 54....is my selection is good? What is the price in INR?
smilies_004
Titus Davidson
Cal .22
Cal .22

My Guns: none
City: Trichy

Re: suggestion

PostAuthor: Happy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:09 pm

Dear Titus,
Please introduce yourself in the intro section. Please go through the rules of the forum before posting in any section. Also make it a point to go through the old posts as most of the topics are covered.

Happy n safe shooting
Happy
Cal .600 NE
Cal .600 NE

My Guns: .32 pistol, 12 bore sxs
City: Pune

Re: suggestion

PostAuthor: PureTactical » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:08 am

I've owned the 54, 48 and 52.

All three are 'pretty much' the same except for the stock. They're beautifully made rifles that will last a lifetime with a bit of TLC. The 54 has the action sitting on rails so that it can recoil without the shooter actually feeling much of it. Does it job, but is heavy. It's the heaviest of the lot. All three are heavy enough for you to notice it. Especially if you use a decent sized scope. Between the three, I retained the 52 simply because it had the best stock for me. The 48 was the lightest of the lot.

However, having said all that, none of these guns make sense in .177 as you will struggle to find an accurate pellet. I could be wrong, but I haven't really ever seen a sub 10gr pellet being accurate in these. In larger calibres, where you can keep velocities in the 700-800 range, they are amazing to shoot.

As for your selection being good, no one can answer that. Guns are like gloves. If it fits, it's right for you. In terms of manufacturing prowess and quality, Diana makes some fine guns.

Titus Davidson wrote:hai guys i need to buy a spring piston gun...and my option is Diana airking 54....is my selection is good? What is the price in INR?
smilies_008
PureTactical
Cal .22
Cal .22

My Guns: Diana 34C, 52, 460, Crosman 1377, 1008RA, Webley Tempest
City: Bangalore

Return to Rifles